71ST SEASON SCHOOL SHOWS - SOLD OUT
PLAN A FIELD TRIP FOR OUR 72ND SEASON
Shows at 10 am and 12:30 pm - Estimated Run TIme 1.5 hours
Schoolhouse Rock Live! October 18th, 2017
Annie December 6th, 2017
The Hobbit February 7th, 2018
Honk! March 7th, 2018
Snow White April 18th, 2018
Oliver! May 23rd, 2018
REGISTRATION FORM Coming Soon!
Share the love of theater with students of all ages. Spokane Children's Theatre offers school day field trip performances for each show of our season at a reduced rate. Make your reservations today!
In preparation for your visit to the theatre, please take time to share this information with your students. We look forward to seeing you!
et·i·quette (ĕt'ĭ-kĕt', -kĭt) - The rules of good behavior, manners expected in a social situation
Please come on time:
- Plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before the start of the play.
- Use the restroom before entering the theater.
Please turn off your cell phone or any devices that could make noises or light up during the performance.
Please be seated when the lights dim before the show it's your signal that the performance is about to start!
Please remember that the seats are for sitting please do not stand on them, put your feet on the seats, or kick the seat in front of you.
Please stay in your seats the actors might come toward the stage from the aisles in the audience, and can't get to the stage if someone blocks the way. It is also a fire hazard.
Please keep all food and beverages outside the theater.
Please keep all cameras and video equipment off live performances may not be recorded without express written permission.
Please be respectful, this is LIVE THEATER and the actors on stage can hear you!
- Please do not talk during the show even a whisper is distracting to the actors and the audience members around you.
- Please do laugh when you think something is funny the actors want to hear you having a good time.
- Please applaud at the end actors love knowing you enjoyed the show, that means they did their job right!